Ford Certified Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ford Certified Service Technician to join our team.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications;
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment;
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Basic Computer skills;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- New Hampshire inspection license a plus;
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality;
- Ford and or Toyota certification a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- ASE Certification a plus;
- Team player;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.