Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician to join our team.
- Utilize hand tools, power tools, and electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Must meet required production rate expectations while adhering to company policies and procedures;
- General upkeep of facilities and equipment including: engines/compressors, company vehicle, shops and tool rooms;
- Monitor and stimulate maximum efficiency and productivity to minimize problems and downtime;
- Assure that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
- Ability to read complex hydraulic and electrical schematics;
- Experienced in diagnostic testing and tuning equipment;
- HS Education or equivalent;
- Knowledge of safety issues in the use of tools, equipment, and supplies used in on-site repair of heavy equipment;
- HS Education or equivalent� Knowledge of safety issues in the use of tools, equipment, and supplies used in on-site repair of heavy equipment.