Honda Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Honda Technician to join our team.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required;
- Repairs automobiles and light trucks as assigned;
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs;
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules;
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs;
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Post-secondary automotive training or equivalent work experience;
- Highly professional and dependable;
- Basic computer and internet skills;
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed;
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles;
- Safety and customer service oriented;
- One year of dealer-level or large facility experience preferred;
- ASE certification (or is willing to obtain certification);
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.