HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture;
- Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair;
- Change bulbs, locks/keys;
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair;
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots;
- Maintenance team support;
- Prepare and fulfill turnover checklists;
- Inspect grounds & common areas;
- Communicate with residents regarding service requests;
- Prepare or complete service requests;
- Troubleshoot repair issues;
- Update inventory logs;
- Communicate with management about complaints or community violations.
- HVAC/EPA certification required- CPO preferred;
- Have dependable transportation to and from work;
- Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required;
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability;
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers;
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed.