Maintenance Apprentice Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Apprentice to join our team.
- Perform various tasks as assigned and assist the supervisor and engineers in keeping a safe environment for residents, guests, and employees;
- Perform various work orders and preventive maintenance work orders in or on resident homes and/or apartments;
- Drive Rockwood vehicles to pick up garbage, parts, and supplies.
- Good communication skills;
- Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize;
- Strong customer service skills;
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and insurance;
- Great attention to detail.