Manufacturing Maintenance tech Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Maintenance tech to join our team.
- Install, repair, re-build, maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in 24/7 production and related services;
- Act as a technical resource to operators and participate in equipment troubleshooting;
- Ensure successful testing of equipment, with the assistance of the operator, to ensure proper operation after repairs;
- Participate in a regularly scheduled preventive maintenance program.
- Bringing privately owned tools on site is a plus;
- Possesses the ingenuity to plan, layout and perform all tasks necessary to return equipment to working condition;
- Excels at diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawing, instructions, schematics, procedures furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.