Mechanic Helper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mechanic Helper to join our team.
- Wash, clean exterior/interior of vehicles, including removal of snow, ice, and frost;
- Maintain the storage of parts and supplies;
- Assist warehouse personnel with cleaning and record control of parts;
- Assist in cleaning debris from training surfaces as needed;
- Assist with housekeeping of the maintenance facility to ensure a safe working environment;
- Maintain the “Right To Know” station;
- Fuel vehicles for training;
- Drive or move vehicles inside the motor pool.
- Successfully maintain equipment, diagnose, repair, rebuild, and maintain equipment in a shop environment;
- Safely assemble and disassemble components and equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications;
- Maintain tool requirements;
- Preparation and cleanliness of equipment for delivery to customers;
- Utilize a laptop computer for information and diagnostic purposes with a demonstrated proficiency in S.I.S. and E.T;
- Shipping/receiving, fueling and inventory of construction equipment;
- Accurately complete service reports and provide the details to complete work orders;
- Work overtime as required;
- Will be required to use repetitive motion, reach, lift, kneel, walk, and stand for several hours at a time.