Motorcycle Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Motorcycle Service Technician to join our team.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs;
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed;
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications;
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair motorcycle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes etc;
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively;
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies;
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and motorcycle endorsement;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination;
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.