Production Hourly Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Hourly to join our team.
- Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations;
- Clean and organized work area;
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns;
- Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization;
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the position;
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines;
- Other duties as directed;
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies;
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks.
- Good hand eye coordination required;
- High school diploma or G.E.D preferred;
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations;
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions;
- Ability to apply common sense;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees);
- Ability to multitask and work quickly;
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.);
- Food production experience preferred;
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day.