Radar Repairer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Radar Repairer to join our team.
- Perform initial, in-process, on-site technical and quality control inspections;
- Troubleshoot radar and associated equipment assemblies, subassemblies, modular and circuit elements for deficiencies and malfunctions;
- Repair, remove and replace defective components and parts;
- Prepare and maintain equipment logs, equipment modification and utilization records, exchange tags and calibration data cards;
- Inspect, test, and adjust system components and test equipment to specific tolerances.
- Inspection techniques and procedures;
- Repair and replacement of radar equipment;
- Application of electronic principles and concepts;
- Use of Test Equipment: Electronics.