Residential Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Residential Service Technician to join our team.
- Participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications to stay current on your technological knowledge;
- Recommending system improvements to customers;
- Performing acceptance tests;
- Keeping service information confidential;
- Suggesting improved methods and techniques to customers regarding door care and operation;
- Ordering and gathering components and parts.
- 18+ years old;
- Can lift 75+ lbs;
- Must pass background check;
- Must pass drug screen;
- Trade School or equivalent;
- Must be registered with the State of Texas Licensing and Regulations;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass insurance requirements;
- Experience in refrigeration pipe fitting and installation;
- Good mechanical skills required;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Previous experience troubleshooting electrical, refrigerant and mechanical systems;
- Must have a minimum Type I and II C.F.C. certification;
- Must complete a minimum of (30) hours of continuing education annually;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work without close supervision.