Retail merchandisers make sure that goods are in the right stores, or online, at the right time and the right price.
Retail Merchandiser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Merchandiser to join our team.
- accurately reporting time worked and completing exit surveys about the work performed;
- checking out of date items and product returns;
- build and maintain displays;
- developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service;
- POG maintenance;
- Ability to work some weekends;
- Checking in items against purchase orders;
- Ability to keep the store looking fresh and inviting;
- Able to lift and carry up 50 pounds on occasion and be on feet comfortably for up to 8 hours;
- Able to respond to customer emails;
- Knowledge of cooking and uses of healthy olive oil;
- Perform transfers through POS portal;
- Knowledge of POS Systems;
- Detail oriented;
- Receiving and pricing merchandise.
- Signage placement;
- Assemble shippers and small displays;
- New item cut ins;
- Merchandising various product lines;
- Survey reporting;
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs;
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred but not required;
- Ability to climb ladders and work with light duty tools;
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.