Road Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Road Service Technician to join our team.
- Other desired qualities are: strong communication, organized, energetic, motivated, creative, ability to think critically and solve problems;
- Truck repairs and maintenance;
- Maintenance and repair to equipment;
- Basic cleaning and truck maintenance.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug test, background check and DMV license check;
- Valid driver’s license required;
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations;
- Pre-employment drug test/ physical/ background check;
- Experience with heavy duty / commercial tires;
- Minimum age 18;
- Tire Mount / Dismount Experience;
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record;
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.