Security systems technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security systems technician to join our team.
- Provide technical assistance with security systems, including cameras;
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically;
- Track customer issues and resolutions;
- Recommend hardware and software improvements.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system failures;
- Security system experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time Management;
- Strong critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work under deadline pressures;
- Must work well independently, as well as follow directions;
- Previous experience in Bosch security systems, as well as other security systems, customer service, or other related fields;
- Skills including: installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and replacing parts as need;
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Positive and professional demeanor;
- Ability to handle more than one responsibility at a time.