Senior Maintenance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Maintenance Manager to join our team.
- Own and promote excellent housekeeping;
- Work with site Finance team to develop, set and track budgets;
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time;
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart;
- Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies;
- Participate in weekly network Facilities calls and periodic Facilities Manager offsite conferences;
- Participate in and support efficiency improvement Kaizen activities for the site, as well as the network when needed;
- Develop Facilities department business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans;
- Facilitate technical and safety training, as well as help to develop professional development of departmental facilities associates;
- Develop capital spending plans, facilitate cross-functional project planning and perform cost analysis;
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations leadership;
- Support the Operations team by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university;
- Ability to travel to various sites as needed;
- 10+ years’ experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field;
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.