Vehicle Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join our team.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications;
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively;
- Pennsylvania state and emissions license;
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications;
- 1 year of Service Technician experience preferred;
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair;
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination;
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve.