Warranty Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warranty Technician to join our team.
- Removal of decommissioned IT gear;
- Deployment and configuration of new and repurposed equipment;
- Maintain regular and timely communications with RISD;
- Interaction with Netsync warranty operations;
- Communicate issue and success to team manager;
- Maintaining a parts inventory;
- Ensure maintenance of proper work tickets in RISD, Netsync and OEM systems;
- Maintain strong working relationship with customer and team;
- Address all service calls in a timely manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English. Bilingual helpful;
- Experience in home maintenance including air conditioning, minor electrical and plumbing;
- Ability to use working knowledge to maintain efficiencies and meet deadlines;
- Ability to respond to specific inquiries or complaints in a calm and timely manner;
- Ability to write business correspondence;
- 5 year customers service experience;
- Additional Specialized Technical Courses or Equivalent A Plus;
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential;
- A+ certification required;
- Understanding of basic printer repair and configuration;
- Familiarity with Apple/PC operating systems and hardware;
- Minimum of 1 years IT industry experience.