Commercial Litigation Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join our team.
- Organize case files and documents;
- Obtain, analyze and summarize records;
- Interact with firm personnel, clients, outside counsel, and court personnel;
- Prepare depositions, exhibits and trial binders;
- Case tracking/docketing and scheduling;
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases;
- Assisting attorneys in trial preparation by assistance with creation of demonstratives and courtroom presentation/support;
- Assisting attorneys with new cases by analyzing documents, preparing chronologies, and obtaining necessary documentation from third parties; and;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent;
- Document management technology experience preferred;
- A minimum of three to five years’ paralegal experience in Commercial Litigation is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through are critical to be successful in this role;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks for a very busy practice.