Conflicts Attorney Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Conflicts Attorney to join our team.
- Analyze conflict reports, identifying potential conflict situations;
- Answer queries from professional staff across the firm concerning conflict checks and processes;
- Procure, review, and draft waiver letters and engagement letters from appropriate attorneys as deemed necessary in each jurisdiction;
- Confirm need and establish ethical walls to screen individuals from particular clients and matters as part of conflict clearing process;
- Occasional assistance may be needed to cover urgent conflict issues that arise outside normal hours of the department;
- Communicate orally and in writing with Firm attorneys and propose, coordinate, and document resolutions;
- Liaise with General Counsel and other Firm attorneys to identify business conflict issues and review and approve conflicts forms as necessary.
- Juris Doctorate degree (JD) and active member of the Bar in good standing;
- Database searching experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word);
- Requires ability to oversee and supervise staff members as needed by the Department;
- Close attention to detail, fast thinker and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.