Employment Attorney Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Employment Attorney to join our team.
- Prepare all pre-triall documents;
- Shape employment litigation strategy;
- Handle all aspects of litigation and pre-litigation employment matters;
- Prepare settlement agreements.
- Must be licensed in California;
- Must have superb legal research and writing skills;
- 5-7 years of experience in Employment Law;
- Must have knowledge of litigation procedures;
- Must have completed at least two trials;
- At least 3 years of experience in Wage & Hour.