Entry Level Legal Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Legal Assistant to join our team.
- Collect all possible information, evidence and documentation that will help the legal department build a case;
- Interview new clients;
- Setup appointments with new clients;
- Use of Firm’s software (training will be provided) for data entry of new clients;
- Scan the documentation needed for the case and save it into the Firm’s system;
- Strict compliance with schedule of assigned appointments;
- Generate a daily/weekly report with results for all assigned tasks;
- Distributing relevant information to appropriate parties via email;
- Analyze medical records;
- Generating reports for attorneys regarding client correspondence;
- Administrate tasks as assign;
- Managing a database of clients by recording and storing relevant client information;
- Speaking with clients to verify medical history.
- Good follow-up and follow through;
- Strong communication skills;
- Very well organized;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Research experience;
- Must be able to make a 1-2 year commitment at minimum;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail required.