The Paralegal , Experienced researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes. Assists and supports attorneys with research for trail or due diligence. Being a Paralegal , Experienced typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Prepares legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, etc. Understands technical legal terminology. In addition, Paralegal , Experienced typically reports to an attorney. Typically requires paralegal certification. Being a Paralegal , Experienced gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Working as a Paralegal , Experienced typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Experienced Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Paralegal to join our team.
- Create reports and documents based on case specifications and requests;
- Assisting the attorney in all aspects of each case;
- Requesting and tracking medical and other records;
- Docketing and calendaring deadlines and event;
- Organizing file materials and indexing medical records;
- Scheduling medical appointments;
- Preparing correspondence and basic motions;
- Scheduling hearings, settlement conferences and prehearings.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Word are required;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, grammar and spelling skills;
- Experience with Total Office and TABS is beneficial but not necessarily required;
- Workers’ compensation defense or civil litigation experience;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high volume office.