Personal Injury Attorney Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Injury Attorney to join our team.
- Settle and negotiate personal injury cases;
- Keep clients fully informed;
- Accurately value and develop cases;
- Document files with notes and records using CMS (Client Management System);
- provide clients with an accurate accounting of their settlements;
- be able to work well with legal assistants;
- Have ownership and a strong knowledge of a portfolio;
- Prosecute cases in a timely manner;
- Return client calls.
- Possess a California Bar license with no disciplinary actions;
- Possess a strong passion for the practice of law, their work product, and the development of the firm as a whole;
- Be able to take criticism and direction from managing attorney;
- Have a minimum of 4 years of PI experience;
- The applicant must have graduated from an ABA accredited law school;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.