Personal Injury Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Injury Paralegal to join our team.
- Discovery Demands;
- Answering Client Phone Calls;
- Summons and Complaint;
- Client Customer Service;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Data entry;
- Duties also include coordinating IME’s, EBT’s, and 50-h’s;
- Draft legal documents;
- And Much More;
- Trial Preparation;
- Medical Record Requests;
- Organize Files;
- Bill of Particulars.
- Type at least 60 WPM;
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision;
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules;
- Experience with Litify a plus;
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.