Sr Counsel Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Counsel to join our team.
- Review, draft and negotiate of a wide range of contracts with distribution channel partners, customers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers;
- Assist with internal investigations;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Moderate travel required;
- Construction dispute resolution, including managing outside counsel in ADR, litigation, and collections matters;
- Corporate governance and M&A;
- Review marketing materials including advertisements, product materials and presentations;
- Developing knowledge of and applying skills to interface with and refer matters to other legal department teams as required; and;
- Providing training for business/sales teams.
- In-house experience helpful;
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school;
- Strong academic credentials and previous training in respected law firm or corporate legal department required;
- Joint Venture experience helpful;
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and able to work as a member of a busy team;
- Strong commercial transactions background with pipeline industry experience preferred.