Sr. Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Paralegal to join our team.
- Review and prepare estoppels, SNDAs and amendments;
- Manage and track workflow for team including reviewing centralized mailbox;
- Review, analyze and prepare legal notices;
- Conduct legal research and present findings in an organized manner;
- Coordinate, engage and manage outside counsel;
- Provide consistent high quality customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Run regular reports from matter management system;
- Review, analyze and respond to client inquiries.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a paralegal in the real estate department of a law firm or corporate legal department;
- Understanding of matter management systems including Passport preferred;
- Ability to identify and define problems, collect relevant information, research and analyze data;
- Customer-oriented interpersonal skills, sound judgment and an ability to excel working in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, high quality work product;
- Experience with lease management systems including Sequentra preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.