Construction Safety Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Safety Officer to join our team.
- Maintain accurate OSHA 300 Log and other compliance recordkeeping;
- Develop, Coordinate, & Conduct timely, relevant safety training and enforce safety protocol;
- Focus on continuous improvement of best practices in safe operating procedures, policies, & incentives;
- Complete, manage and maintain all required documentation for TTG’s safety program;
- Partner with TTG management & staff to achieve excellence in TTG safety operations.
- Strong ability to perform in an autonomous environment; organizing both time and tasks effectively;
- Microsoft Office 365 computer and analytical skills with experience in writing detailed technical reports;
- Frequent travel by plane or car for project assignments (clean driving record);
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills (presentation, meeting facilitation, & training);
- Pass drug test & background check for Dept. of Homeland Security for Tier 1 security clearance;
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism with all management, staff, & stakeholders;
- MANDATORY – Must have OSHA 500 certification PLUS minimum 7 years experience in comprehensive construction project safety.