Environment, Health and Safety Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Environment, Health and Safety Manager to join our team.
- The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail is a project that operates seven days a week and 24 hours a day;
- Supervises Operational Safety and Health Specialists assigned to the same project(s);
- Uses independent judgment and provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems;
- Performs work, which involves a variety of functions that require a broad range of expertise and excellent communication skills;
- Other duties as assigned;
- At times, as required, the successful candidate may be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Work is complex and requires independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria;
- Under limited supervision, manage the environmental safety and health function(s) on a large project.
- Full knowledge of OSHA regulations;
- Minimum of five years in a management position in a manufacturing plant;
- Experience with Assembly is a must; additional experience in Fabrication;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Environment, Health, & Safety discipline.