Field Operations Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Operations Technician to join our team.
- Respond to emergency calls after hours during on-call rotation;
- Use 10,000 to 40,000 PSI water blast guns for cleaning of duct work and all exterior components;
- Perform assigned duties utilizing Vacuum Trucks, ER Vehicles and equipment for blasting, jetting and decontamination;
- Adheres to all safety policies and practices, including but not limited to personal protective gear;
- Clean and maintain shop areas.
- The job requires significant travel with overnight stays;
- Experience in a labor-intensive position (construction, heavy industrial cleaning, agriculture, etc);
- Ability to perform all aspects of the position including being able to lift up to 50 lbs and being on your feet for a majority of your shift;
- Ability to enter and work in confined spaces;
- Strong work ethic;
- Valid driver’s license required.