FSQA Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a FSQA Manager to join our team.
- Follow the facility GMPs and help enforce policies throughout the facility;
- Support the efforts of the company to maintain our food safety system (SQF) and quality programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience required with at least 3 years successfully managing multiple shifts and/or departments;
- Previous experience with GFSI, FDA, and USDA inspections, programs, and expectations;
- Certifications: SQF, PCQI, HACCP, and ServeSafe Manager at time of hire or within 6 months of position;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks/priorities;
- Strong Leadership skills;
- 7-10 years experience in quality assurance, food safety, food distribution, food manufacturing, supply chain or related field;
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast environment without a lot of structure and/or supervision;
- Very heavy (Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 50 pounds or more);
- Light (Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds);
- Heavy (Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds);
- Medium (Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds);
- Sedentary (Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and or carrying small items).