Incident Handler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Incident Handler to join our team.
- Receive, document, and report cyber security events;
- Categorize incidents and implement corresponding escalation procedures;
- Analyze reports to understand threat campaign(s) techniques, lateral movements and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs);
- Communicate and coordinate incident response efforts;
- Any other duties as requested by the Contracting Officer Representative and SOC management;
- Reference applicable departmental and operating administration policies in work products;
- Access, secure and inspect local classified information processing areas;
- Conduct daily operational update meetings for SOC staff and unscheduled situational update briefings for FAA leaders;
- Provide telephone, e-mail and ticket service to customers.
- Analysis, ownership of investigations through remediation.