Part Time School Psychologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time School Psychologist to join our team.
- Participating in IEP meetings of students on assigned caseload;
- Conducting formal assessments in the areas of general abilities and social-emotional development;
- Communicating with families of students on assigned caseload regarding progress toward IEP goals;
- Following and implementing treatment plans;
- Collaborating with teachers to ensure that students meet the goals outlined in their IEPs;
- Submitting records, reports and IEP documents promptly and efficiently;
- Communicating and interacting effectively with multiple constituents;
- Managing the ambiguity and multiple priorities inherent in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Documenting student progress towards meeting established goals and objectives;
- Providing individualized classroom strategies to facilitate social-emotion skills.
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree;
- Must have South Carolina State License/National Certified;
- Must have Illinois State License/National Certified and PEL;
- Must have Wisconsin State License/National Certified;
- Must have Virginia State License/National Certified or working towards certification;
- Must have Michigan State License/National Certified;
- Must have Rhode Island State License/National Certified;
- Must have Texas State License/National Certified;
- M.S. in School Psychology.