Synthetic Organic Chemist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join our team.
- Apply modern synthetic technologies in the preparation of structurally complex molecules;
- Possess effective purification skills to ensure the product purity and quality;
- Perform multi-step organic synthesis of pharmaceutical or chemical intermediates and products;
- Manage work assignments productively and deliver high-quality results consistently;
- Utilize analytical instrumentation (NMR/HPLC/LCMS) for product analysis and characterization.
- Masters or PhD degree in synthetic organic chemistry;
- Experience in postdoctoral research and/or industrial development experiences (preferred);
- Experience in chemical methodology development and/or total synthesis of structurally complex molecules (preferred);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in process chemistry (preferred).