Workplace Health and Safety Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workplace Health and Safety Officer to join our team.
- Build positive working relationships with staff at all levels and across the entire organization;
- Develop new programs and build our client s existing programs related to workplace health and safety and risk management;
- Extensive background and knowledge of federal and state laws, rules, regulations and best practices related to workplace health and safety;
- Experience administering Workers Compensation and property/liability insurance programs and claims processes;
- Experience administering Workers’ Compensation and property/liability insurance programs and claims processes.
- Possess experience integrating workplace health and safety programs with overall organizational risk management;
- Possess strong writing skills with the ability to develop a strong written business case and associated recommendations.