Account Executive, Commercial Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Executive, Commercial Sales to join our team.
- Identify opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap – mentor and develop them;
- You are seen as an expert in your area;
- Use complementary solutions, products and services from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy to meet the full range of customer needs;
- Identify business trends and leverage the strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position Dell to capture business;
- Use your skillful negotiation skills to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer;
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell;
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems;
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience;
- Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- You have at least 8 years of strong technology sales experience;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record;
- You have exceptional oral, written and presentation skills;
- You love to overachieve and maintain strong relationships with your customers;
- You have advanced knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiations and project management;
- At least 5 years technology solution sales experience / Experience with SLED Accounts will set you apart;
- At least 5 years technology solution sales experience;
- Must be PC literate with some familiarity with MS Word and Excel;
- High school diploma or GED required.