Account Manager, End User Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager, End User to join our team.
- Proactively collaborates with the North America Regional Industry Managers;
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances;
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system;
- Owns the account strategy within assigned accounts and communicates to extended teams on an account by account basis;
- Obtains agreements and prices to support the proposal effort;
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise. Manages sales activities according to Rockwell Automation’s outcome-based selling methodology;
- Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers;
- Establishes executive level relationships within the customer base and understands customer processes, business drivers and organizational model;
- Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer;
- Supports customer/internal account reviews;
- Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel locally greater than 50% of time;
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation plant (customer) including VPs, plant engineers and OEM machine builders;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline or Operations Management. Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.