Account Manager II develops relationships with mid-sized clients in order to increase revenue. Pursues relationships with potential new accounts and seeks business expansion opportunities with current clients. Being an Account Manager II has detailed knowledge of products and services being offered and ensures that products and services consistently meet client needs. May visit client locations periodically to ensure client satisfaction and promote ongoing contract renewal. Additionally, Account Manager II provides sales quotations and responds to requests for proposals. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Account Manager II occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. To be an Account Manager II typically requires 2-4 years of related experience.
Account Manager Ii Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager Ii to join our team.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company’s products and solutions;
- Assist with analyzing and maintain a database of all promotions/shipper/planogram analysis;
- Marketing and advertising support: Maintain marketing and advertising calendar and marketing tracker;
- Assist with executing new product and program launches;
- Assist with planning new store setup and support;
- Manage and track spending of all contract associated funds, including creating check requests and Oracle offers;
- Plan, setup and manage promotional activity tracker and creative for all promotional assets;
- Ongoing communication with each retailer by leading or facilitating weekly status calls and tracking open items;
- Support and participate and annual tradeshows;
- Uses customer feedback to monitor the status of service levels, identifies problems and revenue growth potential within the client base;
- Conducts regularly scheduled calls, presentations to review business performance, including training and education;
- Responds to inbound emails, fax, and phone calls, and Salesforce cases;
- Works directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research and analysis;
- Develops and executes a client service delivery strategy for assigned clients around the needs, contracts specifications and cost components;
- Trouble-shooting of client-raised servicing issues to determine if the issue is a system issue, training issue, or client configuration.
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development;
- Experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network services;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close;
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office;
- 2-5 years of sales experience;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.