The Manager of Office Administration ensures that users understand how to access services with clear policies and procedures. Directs and coordinates the delivery of administrative services such as clerical support, mail distribution, document management, maintenance, and food service to ensure efficient operations of the business. Being a Manager of Office Administration typically requires an associate’s degree or its equivalent. Suggests improvements to services and identifies additional efficiencies. In addition, Manager of Office Administration typically reports to a head of a unit/department. The Manager of Office Administration manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Working as a Manager of Office Administration typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 – 3 years supervisory experience may be required. Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
Administrative Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Office Manager to join our team.
- Interacting with residents as needed;
- Process paperwork;
- Track progress on work orders;
- Answering phones and delivering messages to community staff;
- Assist with all administrative duties for assigned Community Associations;
- Administer and oversee property inspections;
- Attending meetings.
- Must be able to proficiently operate a computer – Proficient in MS Office programs, internet research, etc;
- Must be able to take orders and follow instructions;
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily;
- Candidate will be expected to be flexible and resourceful;
- Team player and a self-starter;
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Must be an organized individual able to self-supervise and multi-task in an often fast-paced environment.