Administrative Sales Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Sales Coordinator to join our team.
- Support cross selling efforts and initiatives region and company wide;
- Ability to review, read, and conduct analysis on incoming vendor or client agreements/contracts;
- Conduct needs analysis of prospective and existing customers;
- Calling and e-mailing potential clients in order to set up face-to-face appointments to meet at the clients place of business;
- Serve as a contact person for National and Regional customers and internal teams;
- Respond to RFP’s, RFQ’s, and all other inquiries;
- Support field sales team with CRM Management;
- Follow up on qualified National sales leads;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Coordinate National and Regional accounts between Crown offices.
- At least three to five years of sales or account management experience preferred;
- Should be sales oriented, sales-driven, and possess strong negotiation skills;
- Inside sales experience preferred;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Highly developed telephone, customer service, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated success in obtaining and maintaining accounts;
- Previous experience in the recruiting/staffing industry preferred;
- Experience in contract negotiations.