Advertising Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Advertising Assistant to join our team.
- Professionally represent clients with a positive demeanor and clear, concise communication;
- Foster strong relationships with team members and management staff to insure the success of the training offered;
- Attract new customers by prospecting geographic territories;
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge;
- Break the ice and build rapport with potential customers while communicating the value of products and services;
- Strategize and implement best practices to interact with a wide audience in a short period of time.
- Prior experience in sales and/or customer service is preferred;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Extroverted, outgoing, “the life of the party”
- Leadership abilities;
- Personable and professional;
- Passionate about driving results for our clients;
- Available to start immediately in a full time position;
- Excellent public speaking skills;
- Conscientious and motivated to learn new skills;
- Ability to excel collaboratively and individually.