Associate Director, Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Business Development to join our team.
- Direct strategic initiatives and partnerships;
- Present product demonstrations in person and online, clearly communicating the features and functions of all products;
- Assist in oversight of critically important customer relationships;
- Channel industry feedback back to senior leadership and product management team;
- Coordinate customer outreach and sales campaigns;
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects in the subjects of TCA, Best Ex and post-trade regulation;
- Work sales and customer support to ensure demos, RFP’s and POC’s are delivered in a professional and timely manner;
- Contribute to the strategy discussion of the team regarding target markets and means of such targeting;
- Gain a deep understanding of industry trends (including through individual research) and working closely with other functions within AMBRS;
- Extensive email/phone communications with prospective clients (e.g. client education, describing ratings process, commercial terms, etc.);
- Responsible for selling & marketing of credit rating products to prospective clients on a daily basis.
- Propensity for data analytics, aptitude at interpreting basic TCA reports;
- Ability to create and deliver polished, professional presentations;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Salesforce, Excel;
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- B.A degree in finance or a related field;
- Some knowledge of SQL, R, Python, Perl is not necessary but a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree required (Masters preferred). Preferred areas of study are business, economics or related field;
- Insurance industry experience a plus;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in Business Development sales in capital markets, or credit rating agency experience required.