Associate Director, Diversity & Inclusion Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Diversity & Inclusion to join our team.
- Support our Paradigm for Parity and Re-Empower initiative to help attract, develop and retain diverse talent;
- Evaluate and benchmark current D&I programming to determine ROI and overall business impact;
- Develop a strong external benchmark network with other top organizations and associations;
- Develop and implement strategies and solutions to enable an inclusive work environment;
- Engage organizations and leaders in the community in an effort to position Pratt and Whitney as an employer of choice;
- Support global implementation of programs that raise awareness and improve cultural competence;
- Support and guide employee resource groups which welcome and advance all employees at Pratt and Whitney;
- Responsible for the successful delivery of our annual Diversity and Inclusion summit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field;
- 10+ years of related professional work experience in HR;
- Ability to influence through data driven recommendations;
- Ability to define, articulate, and market a strategic vision and execution plan using data to generate insights and action;
- Both a big-picture thinker and a detail-oriented implementer;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability;
- Authorization to work in the United States.