Associate Sales Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Sales Executive to join our team.
- Negotiate deals and prices in order to win business;
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
- Understand the SIS ASC Portfolio and Value Proposition in order to effectively answer questions about products and pricing;
- Successful ASE’s will make 400 monthly contacts throught the phone and physical visits;
- Work with internal resources to create quotes, bid specifications, and contracts;
- Engage customers from our existing database through various channels (voice, email, SMS, etc.);
- Work and collaborate with members of cross-department team to manage active, in-process business and provide exceptional, responsive customer service;
- After initial training and early development, begin growing and maintaining book of business;
- Deliver exceptional customer service;
- Successfully acquire new customers through prospecting efforts and by fielding new inbound inquiries.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills;
- Software industry experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in professional sales, business, marketing, or communications is preferred;
- Up to 80% Travel;
- Medical or HIT industry experience preferred;
- An energetic, cooperative, willing to learn self-starter who wants to thrive within a sales setting;
- 2 + years of successful solution sales experience;
- Marked experience exceeding quota.