Branch Service Manager I oversees daily branch activities. Monitors branch service quality and coaches staff to achieve appropriate levels. Being a Branch Service Manager I manages and schedules tellers and customer service staff. Schedules Customer Service Clerks/Reps to ensure adequate coverage. Additionally, Branch Service Manager I implements and reviews bank policies and procedures, prepares branch for audits, and keeps branch in compliance with all bank policies and procedures. Handles more complex customer complaints and questions. May require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to the Branch Manager. The Branch Service Manager I supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes. To be a Branch Service Manager I typically requires 3-5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Branch Service Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Branch Service Manager to join our team.
- Assists in finding and selecting top talent for the branch that are well suited for Huntington’s culture;
- Ability to perform at a high level, all expectations of a teller while providing exemplary customer service;
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships;
- Welcomes and establishes relationships with customers;
- Educates customers on how to leverage technology (e.g. ATM, Kiosk, Mobile, On-Line) to conveniently process their transactions;
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures;
- Motivates, coaches and develops colleagues while employing a disciplined performance management process.
- High School Diploma;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus;
- 1 year of leading or managing a team.