Brand Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Brand Designer to join our team.
- Concept, design, and execute a range of brand assets for our website, emails, display ads, print, events, and more;
- Design and maintain a well-designed library that helps the marketing and sales team to scale and push the business forward quickly;
- Work closely with design and marketing to evolve and refine the HyperScience identity across various channels;
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback.
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes;
- Self-motivated & an avid learner;
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and collaborative mindset;
- Experience creating simple and compelling presentations;
- Detail-oriented and conscientious;
- 5+ years of work experience in design (in-house, brand, or agency experience a plus);
- Highly curious with a strong desire to learn;
- Ability to empathize;
- Strong typography & layout skills;
- An exceptional portfolio of brand identity, illustrations, type design, print, & motion;
- Comfortable collaborating across teams (e.g. sales, marketing, product, engineering);
- Sharp, polished style with an eye for detail;
- Passion for technology and critical points of view on its impact on people’s lives;
- Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable inputs;
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects.