Business Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Account Executive to join our team.
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with each customer order and/or request;
- Understand and navigate a defined sales process;
- Present professionally to and engage with all pertinent decision makers;
- Lead and orchestrate WOW! resources and personnel in support of the customer relationship;
- Deliver and maintain required monthly quota established by the department manager;
- Manage a sales module of at least 400 customers and maintain a funnel in line with company expectations;
- Prospect, develop, negotiate with, and close new accounts within a defined, targeted customer base;
- Use Salesforce to improve effectiveness of sales efforts and give visibility to senior management;
- Provide accurate weekly 30/690/90/120 day sales forecasts;
- This is a hunter role that is focused on selling coaxial based services to SMB customers;
- Other duties as necessary;
- Work with potential and existing business customers to analyze their business strategy and future growth plans/initiatives;
- Maintain sales quotas and tracking daily activity as established by the department manager;
- Provide accurate weekly 30/60/90/120 day sales forecasts;
- Responsible for independently building relationships and negotiating contract terms and rates for new and existing customers.
- Be an expert at prospecting and funnel management;
- Possess an intuitive understanding of the telecommunication business;
- Must have excellent oral, written, and proven presentation skills;
- Must be self-motivated, with excellent time management, organizational skills and complex problem solving;
- Identify, prospect, and penetrate defined base of accounts;
- Identify, prospect, and penetrate accounts in a defined territory.