Business Development Professional Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Professional to join our team.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management;
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Travels to the customer for sales visits and presentations;
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature;
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in recruiting and staffing sales;
- Proven Business Development experience;
- Strong understanding of the local market and client and candidate network;
- Degree in Business or Technology discipline ideal;
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM;
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships.