Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our team.
- Create an amazing product and be willing to adjust to the highs and lows of starting a company;
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software;
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for process;
- Identifying opportunities for web and mobile services;
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests;
- Setting company technical vision and leading company’s technological development;
- Mentor team members;
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services;
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide;
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development;
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets;
- Maintaining network security with IT team;
- Ensuring company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations;
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures;
- Representing company at conferences and networking events.
- Special consideration for those who want to join 500 startups;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Ability to code and create things quickly;
- Ability to deal with criticism and give criticism;
- Experience with python, rust, java, & whatever the company needs next;
- Ability to work independently and speak up for your own ideas.