Client Services Manager, Home Care Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Manager, Home Care to join our team.
- On-going evaluation and development of family care options with a focus in life improvement;
- Daily evaluation of caregivers;
- Be the eyes of the company in the field while coaching and teaching caregivers;
- Provide feedback and direction to business owners regarding field operations.
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position;
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement);
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage financials and make strategic decisions without sacrificing people or level of care in the process;
- College degree preferred but not required;
- Experience managing 140 +/- employees in a dynamic, constantly changing environment;
- 5+ years of progressive management experience with several years of multi-unit or multi-area management responsibilities;
- Professional appearance and demeanor while not being flashy;
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record);
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred;
- Prior supervisory experience a plus;
- Strong computer skills required.