Clinical Nurse Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team.
- Assist assigned personnel in the performance of a task when requested by such personnel;
- Apply advance knowledge with respect to clinical matters, serving as a role model and resource, including performing direct patient care as necessary;
- Fill in for assigned personnel to avoid interruption in safe patient care until additional assigned personnel are located and available for work;
- Train new, inexperienced and present assigned personnel by instruction and demonstration of safe or proper working procedures;
- Develop work schedules for unit(s) assigned, including vacation, leaves of absence, call-in, call-off, and other time off requirements;
- Attend management meetings and participate in formulating management and supervisory personnel policies and procedures;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families;
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records;
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests;
- Specific Clinical Duties Assist Physician with patient evaluation and management during clinic;
- Maintains clinical staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Maintains continuity among clinical teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered;
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Must have a BSN degree;
- Must be very proficient in starting and managing IV’s and other standard nursing skills;
- Must have a minimum of three years experience with clinical nursing;
- Must be a TX licensed registered nurse.